Friday, January 8, 2010

No clue what happened to my old blog. So sorry.

I am in the process of creating a new website and an over-all new look for my photography business. So, while this is going on, please bear with me about all of the blah black and no logo.

I will be posting the contestants for the picture of the year contest soon. I am still finishing up my december sessions so I want to make sure and give everyone a fair shot.

Last but not least, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your patience and understanding during the past few months. I let everything get out of control and tried to do too much for too many. Which in turn, left some of you on the receiving end of some pretty crappy service. I thank you for not completely signing me off. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

And very certainly not of least importance is the announcement that (as most of you already know) We are going to be adding a new member to our family come the 4th of July!! We will find out what we are having within the next few weeks and I will be sure and post so that everyone can be excited with me! Or atleast I can pretend like everyone is as excited as I am!

I have big plans for my business this year and I can't wait to share all of the new happenings with you all. Here is to a Happy and Healthy 2010 to you all!!

xo. tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment